Presentation Instructions for Speakers and Posters
• Keynote presentations will be 40 minutes, including time for questions
• Invited Oral presentations will be 30 minutes, including time for questions
• Oral presentations will be 20 minutes, including time for questions
• Poster presentation size: (vertical): width 90 cm, height 110 cm
• Presentations must be set up prior to the beginning of the session
• Preferred: Bring your presentation on a memory stick compatible with a PC computer
Alternatively: Personal laptop computers may be used, but you must ensure compatibility with the LCD projector prior to the start of the session. Also bring a memory stick as a backup.
Overhead projectors will not be supplied except upon special request at least one month before the conference and at the speaker's expense.